Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The BEST Lamington.

In the past, I've never been too big a fan of anything that had coconut desiccated coconut. But OH BOY, times have indeed changed. Living in Sydney has changed my preferences towards certain things.. like DESICCATED COCONUT, duh



Lamingtons are a BIG THING in the land down under. I've had my fair share of them, they're usually just a dry piece of sponge to me. But NO, not this one. 



How can the sponge be so moist? It's apparently soaked in panna cotta. YES, panna cotta. Mindblown. They sandwich a raspberry compote, then covered in chocolate and doused with lots of desiccated coconut. OH MY GOODNESS, it's the most delicious lamington I have ever had. I couldn't understand how something frequently unattractive to me, could actually be so BLOODY tasty.

This might be my new favourite dessert. Or wait, it's actually at par with the BSB Ginger Creme Brulee tart.

By the way, this scrumptious lamington can be found at 
Flour and Stone.

Anyway, enough of my ranting! Our long hiatus is over! More blog posts and LAMINGTON ADVENTURES to come!


Flour and Stone
53 Riley St.
Woolloomooloo, NSW

8068 8818



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...