Friday, March 1, 2013

Mucking x Eating x Travelling Around

OH, HEY!


Well, I've got to say, I haven't been proud of my actions. Obviously cause I've been away from here, I don't have exact reasons for it other than just being I've been lazy and complacent. You know what happens when the uni holidays roll around, when you're back home enjoying home-cooked meals, when you suddenly have so much time to daydream, actually have time to travel, and best of all, have time to spend with family and friends!

It's been too long. It's time to come around and start writing again. So much has happened, so many stories to tell, and yet, so much more to experience. Cheers to 2013 and what it has to in store for me!

So.. here's a sneak peek of my adventures over the holidays. 
Be blogging about 'em soon.

MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
Where the coffee is great and the creative ones go wild.





MANILA, PHILIPPINES
Where my warm fuzzy feelings are.







Bangkok x Pattaya, Thailand
Where my jungle book dreams came true.





Hong Kong
Where life felt like one big food trip.





Jakarta x Bali, Indonesia
Where I wished I could've had more adventures.





Those are only some of my many favorite pictures from my trips. I realized that, I really want to travel and cheesy as it may sound- see the world. There's just so much to see and learn. It never stops.  I guess, I'd define living as a compilation of experiences that you've been through. And some of the key experiences come from travelling. Even though you're broke or on a budget, there's always some way to make it happen.

Cheers to living!

x
Chloe






No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...