Saturday, March 16, 2013

Making Pizza at Home


Best thing about making your pizza is that everything is ultimately customisable. Though my dough needs a little more work, I was rather content with the toppings and combos that I came up with. Obviously I made quite the mess, but it's all good fun. 


Your typical hawaiian pizza except with turkey bacon. Our house definitely can't live without this flavour- both my sisters demand it. They however don't like bell pepper, but that's for my grandpa anyway. 


Smoked fish x caramelised onion x mushroom x fried eggs. This is what I'd call the Filipino Sinangag Pizza. Tinapa is definitely one of my favourite filipino things, it's smoked milkfish. It tastes rather different from your typical smoked haddock or trout. 

Well, that's it for my pizzas. I'll be putting up the recipe for pizza dough once I've perfected it. This is one of those things that I will be making a couple of times over until I'm fully satisfied. 

x
chloe


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...