Friday, March 22, 2013

3 THINGS that make me so HAPPY.

Just thought I might talk about 3 THINGS that have made me very happy the past few days.

Macchiato- $3
My mornings have just been better lately. With one stop at Workshop Espresso on my way to uni, it makes all the difference. Dem mornings just seem less bleek. It's always between piccolos & macchiatos, I'd say, depending on my mood. It definitely gives you that boost you need to get through the day. Make sure you have some blue Pulse gum after, that's a must. Combo does wonders.


Lamb roll- $12
It's been a while since I've visited the David Jones Food Hall. No, the last time I visited wasn't the time I posted last, fyi. I've forgotten how much I love the place. I used to go there cause it was just cool to hang around and find some odd bits and pieces that they sell. Then I got busy so I just wasn't able to visit as often. Well, one afternoon, after a stressful day of classes, I paid a visit just when they were about to close. The bonus: much much more meat and onions. The lady was just so nice. There was lamb, rocket, caramelised onions, and gravy. Seriously, hard to get any better- I was over the moon.



So there's this place called Loaf and Devotion near Wynyard Station, it's always packed with people in the morning and for lunch as well. So I decided to give it a go. They've got a board just packed with heaps sandwiches with some cool sounding names. But I chose to talk to the staff instead to ask about the BEST thing on there. Answer: THE PULLED PORK SANDWICH. Soft bun, melted cheese, succulent pulled pork, and a crunchy slaw. I've got to say, this might be the best pulled pork sandwich that I've had. Yes, even though there was so much mayo in the slaw. Good stuff. Make sure you grab a couple of extra serviettes, it is gonna get messy. 


x
chloe

Workshop Espresso
500 George St
Sydney NSW, Australia

9264 8836


David Jones Food Hall
65-77 Market St.
Sydney, NSW, Australia

9266 5544


Loaf and Devotion
57-59 York St
Sydney, NSW, Australia

1962 7527


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...