Friday, January 6, 2012

Casa Marcos, Burgos Circle


Well, I got back to Manila on the evening of November 18th. Which is my dear friend, Robyn's birthday.

What a trip it was. Eight excruciating hours on a plane with no entertainment apart from my music.

Luckily I was in a good mood prior to boarding. 



I had brekkie at Danks St. DepotGood stuff.

And I'm not one to eat on the airplane. I just think the food is fairly repulsive.

My family fetched me at the airport which I thought was the sweetest.

We steered towards Burgos Circle for dinner.

And my dad, like the pro that he is suggested Casa Marcos.

We had some complimentary pandesal.
It was hot and fluffy with that crusty exterior.
My sister fully doused it with butter.


Star got tomato soup.
Which I had a sip of.
It was okay, nothing flashy, nothing special.


Almejas- P210
Baked clams with melted cheese and crispy garlic bits.
I love some good clams. And when it's baked with cheese and garlic- it hits the right spot!
The clams were puny though. 
Oh well, hello Philippines!


Mushroom Adobo- P160
Tenderloin Tips- P310
Those were the appetizers that we had, everything was insanely garlicky. 
Nothing like garlic.


Paella Valenciana- P595
The paella could easily fill 4-5 people. It had that bold and rich saffron flavor which we all appreciated. The chorizo was feisty and incredibly flavorful. It was cooked just right, but after a few spoonfuls, it proved fairly salty.



I guess the meal was overall- okay.
T'was simple, probably could've been better.
The pandesal was the BEST thing.

Casa Marcos
Brugos Circle, 
Forbestown,
Bonifacio Global City,
Taguig, Manila

703-7784

Pandesal Bar - 7:00am to 1:00am 
Casa Marcos - 11:00 am to 3:00 pm; 6:00am - 10:00pm 
Restobar - 6:00pm to 1:00am








No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...