Monday, December 12, 2011

Making burgers like a boss

The other day, my siblings and I decided to make burgers. We always do this kind of thing.*


Bread with mozarella and pickles and mustard


Assembly and the feet of our helpers (they like to stand around and watch us work, haha)



FAT and juicy burger we made from scratch! No fillers or double-dead meat, and absolutely no cockroach eggs! Home cooking is for the paranoid, the overly imaginative, and the cheap.


MMMMMMM.


Bliss, and we only spent 500 bucks to buy enough ingredients to feed the three of us (including 2nd servings).


Served with organic mixed root crop chips from S&R.

Cheers,
Daryl

*by this kind of thing, I mean spontaneously decide to make/cook something, Google how, run off to buy ingredients, make it, and eat it. Straight to the point and very hombre, I know. (I said hombre because I am currently reading The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao and  the word hombre is being used quite often in the first part. I'm just not sure if it's really supposed to be an adjective or if the author is just being artistic license-y).

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like These Similar Posts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...